Thursday, 9 October 2008

A good friend of mine. They call it!

HEY FREN!

Just because you start the game earlier that doesnt mean you got the damn right to mock the others.

Just because you are once my best friend that doesnt mean you can offend me directly without considering my feelings.

I STILL REMEMBER EVERY WORDS YOU SAID DURING THE LAST BASKETBALL GAME.I REMEMBER THEN AND I REMEMBER NOW.

If you are doing this just to get even with alvin's incident then seriously You can do whatever you want and i cant be bothered about it.Take it as i'm dead and i dont care.FUCK OFF.

PEOPLE. LET ME REPEAT. I have ALREADY BROKE OFF WITH ALVIN. K. Its for real and its been HAPPENING FOR SOMETIME ALSO. SO IF U ARE GONNA FUCKING MESS MY LIFE WITH MY PAST, I AM GONNA FUCK UR LIFE.

OH YEAH. If you dont seem to get a life. I can be a "good friend" introducing some good SOUL SEARCHING BOOKS. THANKS

Jojo

I got no time for people who doesnt even have this thing call BRAIN.

No comments: