Sunday, 5 April 2009

Lousy people on the road.

I realised that singapore drivers are impatient. And when they do, they are forcing me into accident.. Whats with the driving world man? Horn horn horn.I wasnt even driving slowly can. In fact, I thought i drove fast and so i underestimate other car from the main road. Wtf. then out of nowhere they accelerate and horn me. Maybe i should start reflecting on the way i drive. Well, Starting from tomorrow i shall play safe. Coz im the main driver at home and there is baby on board. Dont wanna risk LIVES.

Anyway, there is this black MAZDA tried to ton me when i was turning to HOUGANG AVENUE 10. Coz again the same thing, I underestimated HIS MODIFIED MAZDA 3 if im not wrong.

To that BLACK MAZDA driver,

I dont know what you are up to. But i felt that u should get a life or maybe cherish your life? If its my fault, I will apologise. But what you are doing is totally unacceptable. Seem to me your life doesnt worth much. Not even a cent! If thats how you view life, would you mind FUCK OFF as far as possible? Coz i have baby on board and what you are doing is threatening our lives.
Frankly, I feel sad for such people. Maybe he got RETRENCHED,DITCHED,SOMEONE PASSED AWAY AT HOME or LOST MONEY IN INVESTING but it wasnt our fault aint it?

Your attitude reflects alot about yourself dude. I seriously dont think you will make it big in this society and I HOPE YOU REMAIN WHAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW. So that i can have lesser competitors to compete with me for good career. YOU ONE BIG SHIT HEAD. I HOPE YOU NEVER CLIMB UP! And one fucking day, you gotta sell your mazda away coz you LOST ALL YOUR MONEY ON INVESTING or you need the money for your CHEMOTHERAPY?OPPS!

Oh by the way, I didnt put your Carplate number in my blog coz i respect you as a driver, But i must say YOU ARE INDEED SON OF A BITCH. POOR MUM.

Jojo

No comments: