Wednesday, 30 June 2010

TSK and AXS SPOILER

Im not a very patience person because im not your kindergarden teacher
Im not a very fun loving person if you are not the kind of people who i wanna make friend with
Im not a very nice person if you happens to do negative stuffs that makes me remember you for life

I have lotsa problems with typical singaporean who HORN, PUSH, TSK and SPOIL THE AXS BILL PAYING MACHINE!.

Do you know how irritating it is when some bitches start tsking away while alighting the bus? The entire alighting procedure took less than 30 seconds! 10 over people are alighting. So why dont you wait for your turn? Dumb Bimbo! Likewise for those pushy pussy!. Same issue over here!.

I was almost crazy yesterday when this moronic woman spoil the Axs machine which i have been queueing for the past 10 minutes. I dunno which application she went into and what she did. All i could see was Blank Hanged screen when it was my turn. WA LAU!I tell you i nearly kill everyone in the train station!

To the morons out there, if you do not know how to use the AXS please pay your bills at the respective banks or service providers. Dont hog the AXS as if your father own it. We got no time to for YOU!.

Jojo

P/s: I love boyfriend Tyee...... And i hate TSK and AXS SPOILER!!!!

No comments: