Sunday, 9 January 2011

Perish and die.

It was a slap in the face (Not literally of course)
I'm NOT over it till they fall.
I'm glad that you woke me up on time.
And i want to thank you soo bad!
My bf used to talk sense into me and it didnt work.
So i admire you for knocking sense into my head INSTANTLY
Just look at how powerful your actions are
Now, i'm back to cat and rat mode
coz it feels soo good to have a goal
A goal to destroy one's life in NO TIME (For that i promise)
Am i happy?
GOD! I'm over the moon!(Maybe on the moon already?)

If its High Distinction you are looking for.
I can tell you we are not gonna lose out!
If its making use of the guys to achieve the High Distinction
I can say you girls are just WHORE and USELESS BUM!
If the guys joined the group because of the girls
I hope you guys caught cauliflower right at the tip of your dick tomorrow!
The Corporate world is so small that if we ever met
I'm so sure that life gonna be hell for you all!

To the heavy smoker in the group.
Karma gonna bite your ass for being ungrateful. (Her job)
Dont die young due to Lung Cancer.
Get a bigger Gucci bag please.
Money can make you strip to nothing and spread your legs.
I KNOW. people told me. I got same sentimental

To the So called "I last minute then knew about that".
My friend told me you got the suckiest name on earth. (Blame your parent)
You might be filthy rich BECAUSE of your PARENT (Your Botox Mum especially)
Did jesus taught you well? Is that how selfish nature come about? (Blame Jesus)

To the 4 guys in the group.
Yeah. Friendship. Cant abandon him. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Good for you for being such a nice friend then.
But because you are part of them, i dont think im gonna spare you guys either..


I had finished 3 chapters of Accounting theory today. And i'm back for more!

Jojo

P/s: I love bf tyee.

No comments: