Wednesday, 10 September 2008

2 Deaths

Death is peaceful

It hurts to watch your loved ones lying in the coffin and was slowly pushed into the incinerator.The oven that was filled with burning flames gonna melt the deceased's body with high temperature. The last time i saw grandma was this New year.I still miss her every now and then though she had passed away for more than 7 months.I will walk into her room whenever i'm free. The buddha Beads my sis bought for her was kept in the drawer and the amulet which i gave her was still there. She is with us all along! Just not physically.And thats what i strongly believe.

Coach passed away faster than what i have expected.
The man who rely on me heavily for every matches.
The man who dotes me more than anyone besides my parent.
It aint easy fight for him. From the day Diabetic ate his eyes making him blind to virus attacking his brain. We know thats terminal and he might be leaving us very soon. Finally, the day has come. It was 23 August 2008 and i was on the train heading to work. My mate messaged me and said that He's gone.Well.I hope its peaceful for him.But what sadden me the most was his MUM is still living.And i guess thats life.Certainly Cruel.

2 Deaths this year. And i dont expect more to come as time goes by.
Take care people.

Jojo

No comments: