Thursday, 18 September 2008

Money money money

It wasnt a sloppy choice people. So what if i've Chose marketing as my final year elective. Friends are making it sounds like i am doing some prostitution business.I'm Really laughing while typing this down. But no matter what. I HAVE NO REGRETS.Coz i know where i will be going and what i want to be. So why dont we stop talking about it now and let future do the talking for me? Thank you.


Global stock Market crashing, bank and insurance company on the verge of being bankrupt. People got their fingers burnt every ten years and greedy people will never learn their lesson. I hope suicide rate wont climb any higher and keep retrenchment as low as possible. Peaceout!

P/s: Money is not the world.While Health is what we should take note. Take care

Jojo

No comments: