Saturday, 8 November 2008

Let it out.

I thought it was freedom at that instant
But the next minute, I got locked up
I go What the fuck and even snapped.
But things wont change.

Possessive = Hatred

She's gonna put a Video camera in my room just to see what i am up to after she got married. But you know what?If i ever see any video Camera, Im gonna fucking pluck it out and throw it to ur face. And whoever i wanna bring home aint gonna be your concern by then. That's how you show love? Then i am telling you its stupid and go save those money for your fucking facial.

School = Never ran out of things to do

School is ultimate busy. Gosh. Everyday seem to have tonnes of things to do and its no better than work though i am able to head home as early as 1pm. Screw those projects and tutorials.

There aint pretty pictures or anything interesting in any of my entry. I aint fantastic nor am i as noble as anyone else out there. Suddenly, I feel like a Plain Jane. Or perhaps, I am always one and i didnt realise.

Jojo

P/s: Family always come first.

No comments: