Sunday, 5 July 2009

My Boyfriend

School started last wednesday.

Its rather tiring but luckily bf cut down my fatigue by fetching me home during school days. Quite heroic and touching coz he gonna travel from Bedok to Bukit Timah to Jurong then back to bedok for three days or sometimes more.

1) He knows i love cheesecake and he will bring me to east coast for Uber nice + Slight expensive cheesecake.

2) He support me financially even when im not in any crisis.

3) He never visit my house EMPTY HAND.

4) He can click with my family so well that everyone likes him. Even naughty Javier likes him very much

5) He will go jogging with me at east coast every saturday night. Not those 8pm run but instead 12am run.

6) He give me LOVE.I used to lost it all but he found it back. So now im on my way back into love.

7) He is such a nice bolster that i love to hug him to bed

8) I wrote him 40 reasons why i love him. But yet to complete. probably there are1,000,060 reasons for me to add on to the list.

9) He did the 100 reasons TOO.

Life is quite reasonable now! Coz from what i know:
IF YOU DONT SCRAP YOUR OLD HONDA CIVIC, THEN YOU WILL NEVER COME TO KNOW THE POWER OF THE NEW HONDA CIVIC TYPE R.

Only LOSER will stay put and try all means to sustain a wreck.
OKAY! I was once a loser for 3 years.
But not anymore.

Jojo

P/s: Coz i found you.

No comments: