Sunday, 28 June 2009

Misses

Life is just a ZOOM away.
I miss my student days.
Where everyone gets defiant and doing all sort of stunts to break every single rule.

I miss my jogging days. Thats not only to keep fit, But also to shout "WEEMENG". Coz my friend is forever sleeping on a bench beside the lake. Not forgetting the Top scorer Jamil! i will always remember his long hairy slim leg and keep complaining why the route to chinese garden is never ending.

I miss the whole lot of us irritate Yixiang whenever he wears singlet and cross his arm. Coz he likes to show off his chest muscle. LOL

I miss polar bear's evil remark on people. But i can never talk to him anymore.
I miss the tall freak weikang. Coz he drove the same car as me and he went off to sail the world! Probably back next year.
I still get to see jian zhou coz i love his dad Kway Chup.
I miss weihao, ming, edwin and joel. Coz with our power combine we will never fail to piss the tutor off. and i still rmb its our Accpac Tutor Ng Lai Siok. Somemore gave my class lousy grade. HAHAHA. TA04 rocks!
I miss Ben, Alvin and raymond. Coz they are also very evil. HAHAHAHAHAHAH..
I miss Pastor Kwok Kelly. She is damn damn damn Funny.

They are all my bestie.=)

Oh yeah, I miss my boyfriend too.
He is everything. I swear!
My best friend, my mate, my personal assistant, my advisor, my bouncer(HAHAHA) and many many many.
Love you honey!

Jojo

P/s: Thank god i found you.=)

No comments: