Wednesday, 18 November 2009

BESTIE

Was busying reading the newspaper when someone tap my shoulder with a YO.
That's my best friend during my secondary school days
She is sharlin

Its been months or almost a year since i last met her.
So i just take the initiative to bring her out last night. YES. at 11pm after my work. We went all the way up to mount faber she had never been there all her life.
We talk about walks of life. She is a very determined person who work things out on her own. She don't rely on her parents though his dad drive a BMW.

After finish exploring the mount faber, we head to west coast Park Macdonald and had our supper. Ultimate sinful. Haha. It wasnt a special occasion. We are just replay part of our memories by catching up more. Nice.

JOjo

P/s: i hope my bf have enough rest.

No comments: