Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Suddenly I see the light.
Oh my god.
I think i really see it.

My mindset change once once.
This time the right word to fit into my new life is Efforts.

I need to put in more efforts in my next job.
I promise.

Next.I dunno whether i should express this out but i feel quite annoyed by this fellow who work opposite my shop. This man who only worth 1/2 cents think that he is good enough to depise how others look. Let my analyse this 1/2 Cents Worth.

Why 1/2 cents worth ONLY?
THIS PARTICULAR MAN - B.WONG
1) HAS THE LOWEST EQ IN THIS UNIVERSE
2) NOT FLUENT IN PRONUNCIATION IN BOTH ENGLISH AND MANDRIN
3) LOOK LIKE A PURE CHINAMAN - CONSTRUCTION WORKER LOOKALIKE (SERIOUS)
4) NOT SMART - FROM HIS EQ CAN TELL
5) NOT GOOD LOOKING - READ THROUGH THE CHINAMAN LOOKALIKE ONCE MORE
6) CONFIRM NOT AFFLUENT - EVEN IF YOU ARE RICH, WOMAN WILL STILL DESPISE YOU
7) IM 21, BUT I LOOK DOWN ON YOU
8) MY BOYFRIEND - HE IS LAUGHING AT YOU


Actually, im fucking shock when you said you're a singaporean. Either one of your parent must be having an affair WITH "TOURIST" FROM CHINA. im SERIOUS. Also your height is merely over 160cm by a few centemetre so i think thats the only shit you can brag? SO SHORT STILL WANNA TALK SO LOUD.You look like crap ( LIKE WHAT I MENTIONED ABOVE) and still have that 3 cents worth of confidence to speak out loud on issue like how people look? I PITY YOU. No wonder you aint married at this age.

No Offence to Zhongming. But fren i can assure you that you are taller and 1000% much good looking than he is.HAA. My bf can easily Grab this fucktard and do a powerbomb or F5. Right darling?

Jojo

P/s: I love my super nice BF EVERY NOW AND THEN =) VROOM VROOM TIME.

No comments: