Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Daily

I was having my last paper yesterday and during those settling down time, many marketing students actually walked passed my table and I started to realise that marketing students are more hiao lei lei than the accounting students. As in, the way they dress and doll up themselves. Its either damn super model for the ultimate chio ones or japanese funky for the cute ones. Im not saying that its wrong to doll up yourself nor preventing you from being pretty. Its all good stuffs and appealing to our eyes. I like. HAHAHA. then i started to wonder how long does it takes to bund up the hair and how long to apply all the make up. They must be damn hardworking in order to look pretty aint it?

Anyway. My estee lauder supplies are running low already. FOR GOD SAKE. its like $125 for the pore minimiser? Damn. I wish there are other alternatives. My boyfriend's mum is selling doctor secret currently. Wonder if its as good as the Estee..GRRR. Now skincare gives me problem. Damn!

At last, My exam come to an end and im enjoying every bits of my day at the office. No stress, no guilt and No going home late. HAHA.

I got nothing else to add.

Jojo

P/s: I love my boyfriend

No comments: