Wednesday, 12 May 2010

My boyfriend and his ride

I need you to know that you are the only person i wanna spend my life with

Coz you are the
Only man who take initiative to wake up half an hour early just to make me breakfast
(My favourite Scallops Mince meat porridge)
Only man who feed me ultimate extreme good food
(Dining at some atas restaurant)
Only man who fetch me home whenever you can
(Your handsome Camry)
Only man who bring me around to explore
(Our "Walk around and Get lost" at Hatyai)
Only man who talk lotsa shit and jokes
(You and your retarded face is awesome)
Only man who my family love the most
(Mum and Dad love you very much)
Only man who can click with my friends very well
(My EX BOYFRIEND, who is a DUMB FUCK (and always will be) once told me that i cant have the best of both world and so he was extremely mean and detest all of my friends. BUT, there is always exception in life MR DIMWIT.My bf Tyee make it happens! YOU PATHETIC LOW EQ CREATURE)
Only man who makes me feel as though im a handicapped as i do not have to do anything at all
(Not applicable to parking lots)
Only man who i will be marrying to
(1 carat 1 carat. Please dont act blur)
Only man who have not incur any heaty arguement with me
(8 more days to 1 year! with you around life is really peaceful and happy!)


You know i love you the most dont you?
I want you to know that whenever you are riding and was tempted to go between cars or even riding close to any particular vehicle, Please think of me and our future! Take back those thoughts, keep in lane with full concentration ahead. Coz you know i cant afford to lose a great man,boyfriend,friend, future husband,security guard, bouncer Etc.. Its always better to be safe than sorry my dear. God takes away lives mercilessly and everyone knows that.Not everyone is as lucky as your friend who was caught in major but yet not deadly injuries. There are many who did not make it as well. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY AWARE.

Likewise to people out there! Be Responsible!

Jojo

P/s: Despite that, you're still the most amazing person in my heart.=)

No comments: