Friday, 13 July 2012

Call me MRS TYEE after 22 September 2012

You see, like a finally got time to make some noise right here in this tiny rectangular box because i work too hard and i'm sick of boss asking about sales figures.

 



















Let me relax abit and do nothing for the time being. I'm sick of this stupid constant growth thats making life in singapore miserable. I wanna be a MALAYSIAN PR!!





















Ops. Forgive them for their broken english..
"I HAVE A NAP"

AND, I'M GONNA BE MRS TYEE ON 22 SEPTEMBER 2012
at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.

Some say its way too early, Some say i wasn't earning enough, Some say this and some say that. I'm sorry but i do not like to hold back my life like you do?! Like you married at the age of 30+ and having to fear that you gonna give birth to some down syndrome baby because your pussy turned sour or your sperms overshot the expiry date. Best time to give birth is at the age of 24-26 and this is scientific proven.

I'm Sorry darling. Its gonna be hard on you!





















Next, I gotten a flat at CAPEVIEW. Like after 40 bucks of applications, Garment is kind enough to grant me a LEVEL 3, 5 room premium flat. That's also the reason why i call them GARMENT. Coz level 3 is sick and we got no choice but to go with it.. Anyway, I gonna install aircon everywhere in the house so it doesn't affect me much and i wouldn't care much about the scenery just dun let any stray cat come into my flat!! 

Okay, I got nothing to talk about. Long word short say..

P/s: I love my hubby to be....You are quite cheapskate and cheapo many many times but i love you!.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Regards
Josephine

No comments: