Sunday, 29 March 2009

Yesterday, I was at Sentosa with his family members to celebrate his niece's and my birthday. Coz we got the same birthday.What a coincidence.Then, we went to lotsa attractions and that bloody Weili keep saying "Welcome to singapore" to the tourists. Super hilarious i tell you. Weili is forever good at doing all the sex stunts and funny actions. What a funny friend he got.. Somehow, His family members are getting along very well with his friends. How wonderful.

Oh yeah. His sister bought me a bracelet from Chomel. Its very sweet and thank you Wendy.=)

Today, I drove to Raffles City with my sisters to shop for my birthday gift. I think my dressing was a little off. I wore a POLO TEE with FBT pants. The most horrible dressing ever and thats not all, i look so lost form due to lack of sleep last night. But anyway, Kate spade and Coach staffs are kind enough to serve me though i think i dress like a begger. In the end, my sisters split cost and bought me a coach wristlet instead of a bag. Coz i want to earn the bag myself. HAAA.

Happy birthday to me.

Jojo

No comments: