Friday, 13 March 2009

YOU AGAIN

You have 2 hands and a pair of usable leg
And i dont think i have extra hand,leg or maybe mouth?
So shut the fuck up. Coz I dont owe anyone for a living INCLUDING YOU. Dumb bitch.

why don't you look for a job yourself than keep pressing and asking me how to look for one? Fucking Stop pretending as though you are really envy that i gotten one. Because you are one big fucking retard who cant decide what to do for your future and your way of envying is pissing me so bad that i feel like setting fire at your house and burn you alive.. I hope you stop calling me or even ask me out. Coz if i see you once i will hate you 100 times more. I will help the others JUST NOT YOU.Man. Whats with bimbo lately? Their brain aint growing any bigger ever since they are born. AGAIN. NO BRAIN.




Jojo

No comments: