Saturday, 16 May 2009

RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT

After much consideration, Im staying. I took back the resignation letter and tear it apart. Im expecting a better pay after probation. At least, thats what my boss assured me. It wasnt about money. Its about how they gonna reorganise my workloads all over again.

Oh By the way,

To that particular someone: If you dont know a single thing. Then Please Shut up and fuck yourself in Army real soon.

My boss was celebrating his birthday at berlini(A PUB) beside liang court yesterday. i had a few sips of Martini and plenty of interaction with Directors. Great exposure and you know what? its exactly the same as what you see in drama. Those cocktail parties with ppl giving toast to one another and drink drank drunk. I feel real good last night.

After the party, KJ came over to pick me up. I Parked my car at fort canning (Somewhere near the ROM Area) and Hop into his camry and off we go for a spin. This time round his Goal shall be "Jurong For the week". Sorry girls from other area. Quenue after me k? Oh well, there wasnt much things to do but because we both are full of shits and so we make the day real good. He was a total Gentleman last night.The feeling of dating once more. How nice.HAHAHA.

Anyway, We might be planning to go redang for a weekend getaway. Im looking forward to it even though it might not be confirmed along the way.

Lets seee...

I came home at 5am in the morning.
HOW NICE.

Jojo

P/S: I love Weekend to the Max.

No comments: