Thursday, 7 May 2009

Weirdo

Im acting weirdly towards life.

I dunno why i feel sad for my best friend. But i always hope that his dad will get well but things got otherwise and his dad passed away few weeks ago. Everyone wanted to help him or be the first to console him. But he never get back to us. I guess he's strong enough to pull through. You have our support bro. At most when you're lonely, we rent ur house for a week and stay with you. EDWIN WOULDNT MIND. HAAAA.

I tend to drive slower after i heard Ben gotten into car accident. I feel my hand tremble as though i haven been driving for years. Now u affect me. HAHA.However, to all my friends, please drive/ride well!

Work has changed my life completely. I gotten my first full time pay. I gave my dad 700 bucks and still feeling fucking happy about it. Okay! slightly heartpain. I ate bread for breakfast and lunch everyday. I dun spend a single cent on any other food except transport to work coz my Dad will fetch me home every night. I wanna start saving like zhong ming. Haa. i know you gonna see this. Dont worry about ur tekong training.U gonna end fast and drive Audi in few years time. At least thats how we planned our future aint it? Dont forget ur supreme court buddy here who kanna scold and share bread with you =) HAHAHA.

I feel good. and nth much to add. Till then. Have a nice weekend.

Jojo

No comments: