Saturday, 30 January 2010

Life and death is just a matter of time

Why do god take away lives of good people.
Why he aint taking away lives of those who doesnt even cherish themselves.

I have been to A&E for countless of time. The familiar smell of dettol and constant consultation with the nurses make me shivers down my spine. I feel so helpless whenever im in hospital. I even wish i was a doctor and i could understand the situation better. I wonder how long i have to put on with such fear. Fear of losing someone close to me. NUH/SGH seems like a second home to me. My wish for 2010. Is to stay away from hospital. As far as possible.

Yesterday night at NUH brought back really bad memories. I hate mortuary and those resting area at NUH. I miss grandma even though its been 3 years already. Misery ended for her. Probably afterlife is much peaceful than back here in earth.

I understand its suffering to be human. To come in contact with emotional torture and extreme anxiety. I cant do anything about it coz life still move on. I wish to do something meaningful before i pass on.

Let there be love.

Jojo

P/s: Thanks bf for everything when i needed you the most. =) always there baby.

No comments: