Thursday, 28 January 2010

*tearing penis and balls

Hi all,

Im sure dozens of people gonna envy me. Coz why? Im doing nothing. Paid to do nothing at all. My colleagues are nice people. Its like a dream come true to me. The feeling? fucking awesome! Unlike the POOR working environment at sunglass hut Seriously.Fuck it. Those people are fucking evil and lazy.Well, Forget about them. Few cents worth of bitches.

I added quite a number of my primary school friends in my facebook in order to KILL TIME. Its irritating to act busy. *roll eyes.

Boyfriend's injuries are healing well. Please god, end his handicappy and let me and him go chill out soon. Coz i miss my boyfriend very much even though i stayed over at his place last night. He's forever sweeeeet EXCEPT FOR DOTAING WHEN IM AT HIS PLACE.*(!@#&@!^#&*(@^!$&*(@# Let me catch u one more time im freaking gonna tear ur penis and balls APART. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jojo

P/s: Despite that, I still love you daarling =)) hiak hiak.!

No comments: