Wednesday, 31 March 2010

ROM at fish farm

WHAT?!
ROM AT FISH FARM?!



















Yeah! Thats what i dreamt of last night. Pardon me for reacting so sensitively towards marriage lately. As you know, Im approaching the suitable age for marriage and of course the thought of it makes me so excited.HA! Especially when everyone reckons that my boyfriend is the one and urge me to cherish this remarkable man. See. You met good boyfriend and you live happily ever after. Okay, Maybe its a little exaggerating but at least i can picture who i can marry. Ahh I sound like ancient cave woman but its better than you met lousy boyfriend and still hanging shit with him. HAA. LOSER!.



















That's not all. If your Lousy boyfriend did alot of shit stuffs to other girls and karma came along to haunt the both of you. WELL, I wish you both well.

Dont be shock if he cheated on you! Just move on and get a life somewhere. Behaving like a loser is as good as being

I'm not insulting people with down syndrome (In fact, i will help them if they need help) However i must admit that im blunt for such comparison.  I'm Sorry* 
MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG LIKE I KNOW YOU DO

I love you boyfriend.

Jojo

P/s: Life is really good now.
















No comments: