Friday, 9 April 2010

KENT FOOOOOOOL
















I'm SO HAPPY to come across this when i was at my work place.
Wait! I wasnt angry! I was in fact so happy that some ignorant people from our neighbouring country drop me this. HA Im so glad that FINALLY somebody wanna on me for a challenge. OH. thank you for giving me such a golden opportunity Kent FOO? OPS i think i missed an L. it should be FOOL. Apparently, that was a personal attack! Since im having so much free time sitting in the office shaking my left then my right then my left leg. I decided to crack my brain abit and hit him back. I hope it wasnt too much for him since i was just being kind for the start. Also, I mean it. Kent, You really have that down syndrome look! JUST TAKE A LOOK!. I suspect your mum fucked your uncle coz she was horny back then! IS she even educated enough to know that same blood line cannot have sex? Please, cut me some slack yeah?. I feel like puking now. ew!

I know i dont have that magnificent or ultimate extraordinary look like yours. But please. Take a look in the mirror before you start to comment on how we all look.

Jojo

P/s: I wasnt attacking anyone. Someone just  happens to EXCITE ME. NOW IM EXCITED. =)

No comments: