Saturday, 26 July 2008

Hell has just begun

My world crashed real hard this time.I suppose that's karma and i am bound to lose every single thing which i own.I know it aint forever but i just gonna bear with it for a while more and soon I'll be on top of the world once again.

I'm down with virus attack for the past few days. Got a couple of MC meaning dock 2 days pay. Motherfuck. Must be the Damn weather. By the way, I've spent 3/4 of my pay on Dental and medical.

Next, I've met ghost at home. I dunno. That's my first encounter. I was on the phone with shiying then suddenly the baby toy just happen to play the music and move by itself. I don't know whats that suppose to mean but i aint scare. I have lost everything and there is nothing i will be afraid of.

It's such a shame that i have put on weight since the start of the attachment. I guess working really makes a person fat. Anyway to tackle that, I'm already in the midst of dieting and exercising. Gonna shed a few pounds, Wash away my unhappiness and let those memories fade with time. I just need to move on.

I didnt score well for my Attachment this time round. I guess i didnt keep cool.so yeap.It doesn't matter.Take it as an experience and i will get there.Hopefully i'll soar higher than you. Thank for the encouragement though it's more like an insults than motivation but anyway, I will remember you for life.Yes.Vividly.


It's okay to feel bad and sad sometimes. I will be fine. I just need to breathe. Maybe some car spin tonight? I hope so..

Jojo

No comments: