Tuesday, 29 July 2008

Nothing special.

Day 4 of my dieting

There aint any particular issue for me to blog today. The office is as usual filled with busy people typing endlessly as though they are completing a novel. I'm thinking twice about my future. Whether my hand is holding the right document or my mind is focusing on the right plan. Am i gonna be working in the audit sector? Will i be earning 5 digits Salary which i've promised previously? Can i marry a good man who doesn't die young? Will i drive an Audi Convertible? I'm questioning myself most of the time. If i've gotten the right goal/aim or whatever you wanna name it. I wouldnt be puzzled or having second thoughts. I would have said Yes. I'm earning 5 digits salary in 10 years time. I will be working, starting from auditing sector and I will marry the man of my dream then make my audi convertible the wedding car.

Happily ever after don't exist at all.Ha! Don't tell me cinderella aint gonna have problem with a flock of girls chasing after prince charming.If so, then cinderella must be a lesbian. what about the beauty and the beast? will the beauty vomit each morning when she roll over on the bed and realise that its the same hairy beast face over and over again? Or perhaps sick of eating the fur of the beast whenever they started to kiss? Very funny indeed!


It's Must have been love.
but it's over now.
It must have been good
But i lost it somehow.

JOJO

No comments: