Thursday, 31 July 2008

Resolution

Day 6 of Dieting

I've skipped Day 5 because i ate way too much for my farewell lunch and buffet dinner for Shiying's early brithday celebration with the the F4(Including Sharlin). As usual, i Swipe my Card for payment coz there aint Atm around. Ate a few mussels, Oysters, abalones, Sashimi and some octopus. There goes 25 bucks.Haa

Wake up early in the morning with my stomach feeling a little unwell. Indigestion could be the case.Oh! and my right ear! It's still blocked! Gonna visit the family doctor again. Shit. Dont blame the weather. Blame the durians instead.

Resolution after attachment

Gonna hit the alleybar, have a few sips of martini, forget about money forget about love and enjoy the house music. Life couldnt be any better.
Anyway, I aint alcoholic.

I'm sick of people sometimes. And i'm forever reminding myself not to waste that 33% of my time trying to guess what's on your mind. In fact, I'll be fully utilising my life making it to the fullest!so stop the mind game, let it go and leave me alone.

Oh yeah. I'm Leaving and wont be back ever again. I know it's been umpteen times but from this very moment onwards, I'm gonna lead life my way. FREED

Jojo

No comments: