Saturday, 20 June 2009

OF ALL MY TIME,

Im only able to blog during the weekends.
That shows how busy im during the weekdays!
Work is the major time draining machine.
Probably an approximate of 10 - 12 hours a day.
I work rather hard each day and sometimes i felt under paid~
Just look at my opportunity cost!
Its not worth if my youth gonna be taken into consideration.
That's no wonder people shun away from construction company as far as possible.
Im flipping papers and start looking into finance company.
There's gonna be better prospect somewhere.Just keep looking.

After work time,

Usually i will meet up my boyfriend for 2-3 hours when he came over to fetch me for dinner and then home. Judging from the current situation this routine has been going for almost everyday. He would bring me out for a decent dinner then head back to my place.How nice! =)

For the month of July,

School gonna start and I got the shock of my life as i look into the timetable. The days are all in sequence. Meaning 3 days straight for a week instead of the alternate days even though they say its three lessons per week.

I seriously hope i wont pass away in my sleep.
GRRR. Gonna be so Shiong for the next two years.
Im comtemplating.
Haiz.


I hate work! Coz its forever piling up.
I hate money! coz its forever using up.
I hate loser! Coz they are forever giving up.

Jojo

P/s: Thanks boyfriend for the flowers and all the great things you did for me. Words can never express my thoughts about you. Big hug hub. =)

No comments: