Monday, 10 August 2009

HEE HEE

Looking forward to the holiday for so long.
And it ended soooo soon.
What sia?!
Wonder when is the last day of work!
Anw, I tender already.
And i feel damn happy about it.

Was watching UP with bf + Bro last saturday.The story line is rather unusual. Everyone thought its suppose to be a comedy but it ended up otherwise.I shed a few tears throughout the movie. and luckiy bf didnt see it. But, he knew it now. BAHHHHH

Boyfriend has been the most wonderful soul in this world. He loves me and my family as much. Just like how much i love him and his family. Always so hilarious and making me laugh non-stop. When he aint around, I seriously miss him like crazy. Many times, I want to Spam him with Sms and phone calls. But i dare not do so. He needs some time and freedom for himself.

Do you know that High EQ is the key to happiness?

And thats life.

Jojo

P/s: You will always be the love of my life KJ=)

No comments: