Sunday, 16 August 2009

A simple thing. Where have u gone?

Because I've been through too much in life.
Sorrows, breakdown and even physical pain.
I lead a wrecked life before.
My plight were almost next to a terimnally ill patient!
So dun blame me for being blunt.
Coz being blunt MIGHT help those who cant think for themselves
Busybody. YES IM.but not too much. baaaahhhh..

Why let those emotional weakling bring you down?
All you have to do is to:
Stop walking towards the fire.
Turn back and keep looking for emergency exit.
U will be a roasted pig if u keep waiting.Noob.


Anyway, bf and i just bought a flask for saving of coins. Just in case you guys are wondering, we are minicking 'UP'. Gonna be getting our very own Book of Adventure. Pasting of pictures making every moment memorable. Was planning to share our book of Adventure cum love journey on our wedding day. COOL RIGHT? People put their photo shoot. We put everything down scare people dunno we are in love for SOOOOO LONG. HAHAHA.

I love
Wrestling with my gigantic bf (We both are cunning aint it?)
Seeing bf laughing at my action on asking him to jump into the bin making the WAAA! sound
the way we are.

Its just you and me sweetheart!

Jojo

P/s: lets go somewhere only we know =)

No comments: