Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Primary memories

This morning while searching for my business law textbook for my company law test later, I found a diary-like book which filled with all my primary school friends contacts and biographies. Interesting huh? so I took a short break to read the diary. Those kiddish thing we used to wrote. Those lame poems we used to copy from one another.

Ha!Wonder how's everyone doing? are they still the same or probably doing better than before? i came across this page from linnet my best friend during pri school days.

It goes like this:

Study when we are young not old
For studyng is better than gold
Gold and diamond will fade away
but a good education will never
DECAY!

Trouble comes and goes each day
It makes us sad in many ways
We worry when its on our minds
But when its gone
We feel just Fine
It Comes and goes each day
So why Worry
Take things in your stride
And things will be fine.

How many 12 years old could come out with such advices? I think i missed out a good friend all along. Grrrrrr. Not again..

Then, I drag as long as 2 hours of my break to read my frens' blog. Tell you. Super envious! Most of my peers are doing their degree in AUSSIE.Majority of them already settling down at melbourne. Its all cool stuffs to me Can! Imagine everywhere u go is all cool weather. You get to explore new environment, going home party and speaking more english than usual. ARH! I know this can never happen to me. So i use all my mental strength to pull myself back to this sunny island. My eldest sis did her degree there. CONFIRM happening. Just that she doesnt wanna reveal much. CHEESECAKE.FISH & CHIPS.ICE CREAM.All the good food. Suddenly, I miss australia so much. I feel like making a second trip to aussie once more. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.NO MONEY~ haiz

Anyway, tomorrow(August 20) shall be the birth of our book of adventure. Seems like boyfriend spend quite alot on the book. So excited to see how the book will turn out..=) Love you Baby. lets go TAIWAN/AUSSIE/US/REDANG whichever you like. tee hee

Jojo

P/s: The journey shall begin.

No comments: