Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Lost and found a friend

A Friend who i had not seen for 4 years.

I remember your dream when you were a dropout
I remember your passions towards being chef
I remember those days you poured me pineapple juice which your mum made
I remember those carrot cake which you cooked each night
I remember you gave me a portion of the carrot cake
I remember you love your jasper, a Chihuahua, so much that when he passed away you smsed everyone
I remember you bought the  32 Inch Plasma Tv with your very first pay
I remember you were so broken hearted when your girlfriend ran off with a commando that you threw his shoes away
I remember you wanted to get into a no string attached with me but i rejected you straight in the face
I remember you saying im weird when im not that kind of woman you can hook so easily

However above all,
Im extremely happy to see your determination leading you to success right now. I wish you and your business all the best.=)

BF Tyee, JUST IN CASE, please dont get jealous over such issue (i felt that you wouldnt give a shit anyway hahaha). Coz i believe you can soar equally high as long as you work hard. Plus, im just showing an example of a friend who make it out of typical. =)
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BEST DONT YOU=) MUACKS.

Jojo

No comments: