Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Young to old.

















When i was young, I thought life is all about monkey see monkey do.


















As i grow older, i realised that being polite and courteous doesnt equivalent to no trouble at all.
In fact, i gotten into shit so many times that i got real numb about it.



















After much torture, I decided to put an end to everything and start all over again. This time I'm gonna crush them into pieces


















Let it out! Dont get caught up with yourself!




















when you're done with your shit, leave and climb up the ladder somewhere else

Humanity that is. Do you feel uneasy when you are being make use by the others? WTF?

Please do not drag too long to realise your mistake


Thats when you're fucked. GOSH


Dont laugh at your friends or be complacent. You shall be next.

Jojo
P/s: Got these pics from some funny webbie.
P/s/s: I love my boyfriend. Thank god we are gonna head for our FIRST.

No comments: