Friday, 30 April 2010

 Movie of the year by Donnie yen


















Yeah baby. Now this is what i call a MOVIE. Rating ***** ! =)

Okay back to reality!
Life is getting nowhere further. I feel like im the worst moron on earth as im forever making a fool out of myself.

















Its like killing your reputation and Reflecting your intelligence level negatively on somebody's mind. My ego hurt so bad that i started to reflect abit on my action.


















Coz nobody deserve to be hurt both emotionally and physically.


















Of coz, its not wise to come out with something stupid to prove my worthy. I think i have to keep my life as low as possible.

No, This can never happen to me.

Jojo

P/s: Boyfriend Tyee, We are approaching our very first anniversary in 20 days time. Frankly speaking, Im excited not because you gonna give me something that worth lotsa money. I know i speak about materials all the time but you must know that i dont mean a single bit. In fact, being with you is a miracle and a dream come true. I dont ask for much. Just both of us being happy.=) Love you darling

No comments: