Friday, 1 August 2008

My world

Day 7 of my Dieting

Yesterday was incredible!We Played Ping Pong at our workplace.My jaw drop when SS brought us to an office which have absolutely nothing except for a table tennis table, Bats and ping pong balls.Supreme Court sure have very good staff welfare eh? Oh yeah. Did i mentioned that the Acting registrar and A judge was talking to me when i was at the gym? So excited Can.Moreover, the Judge was jogging on the treadmill next to mine!

P/s: For your Info, He's the judge for the Dave teo's hearing.Seh.

It's an uphill climb for me people!As you all know, I'm handling my life with due care as i have nothing left to worship or to rely on except for a five cents worth plan and a dollar worth of determination.I want to do this alone and if everything goes according to plan, there shouldnt be any hindrance along the way towards the peak.

Anyway. I've passed my FTT.LOL.FINALLY.

Jojo

Coz you left me
Just when i need you the most

No comments: