Thursday, 4 February 2010

DREAM DREAM DREAM

DREAM ON! THEY SAY.

I dreamt of grandma last night. She seems like a doctor who goes around healing people. Its a good sign and the best dream about her ever since she passed away two years ago.

OH WAIT!

The dream hasnt end yet! Also, i saw myself having a secret ROM with my boyfriend. I remember i was waiting for my gown at some grand condo with the sight of a swimming pool. Suddenly, one stranger whom i've never met gave me a pair of diamond earring.Its awesome.Real shiny big diamond. She asked me to put it on. And i did. BUT before the gown arrive, there goes the alarm. FUCK MAN.Really feel like throwing the phone off the wall. Coz the gown is almost reaching. I haven get to see it. OPS and i didnt tell my parent i'm getting married in my dream. Whatever.

Suddenly, I feel like getting married. Coz everyone around me are planning it. WTF? i'm getting old and i need something to rely on too. HAAAA. The time will come. Just not more than 8 years from today i hope.

I love you boyfriend. GRRRRRRR=)

Regards
Josephine

No comments: