Wednesday, 10 February 2010

Villians

1st Villians

I didnt turn up for my primary school gathering. Coz i never like any of them. Those bitches who used to outcast me during my primary days happen to piss me off till today.Fucking gonna remember it for life.YOU HEAR? FOR LIFE. It was only near to graduation day then they started to talk to me as though to pity me and thanks for informing me that some whores put words into my mouth as a result misinterpret my words and made the bitch leader hated me.You see. Primary school kids are already behaving so political! So i dont see a reason that time can shape a person.

WELL, MAYBE TIME SHAPED THEM INTO BITCHES, WHORES and SLUTS.

Then when i grow with time,

I watched my damn mouth and observe many people.

2nd VILLIAN

Working at Tee International was a MISFORTUNE. I met shitty manager who scolded/screamed at me from day one till the very day i quitted. Maybe she is lacking of love from her soulmate as she is not appealing at all. My conclusion? SICK BITCH. I dont think you will be getting married anytime soon.

3rd VILLIAN

Then i proceed to SUNGLASS HUT. Someone told me that lightnings will not struck the same person twice. But holy fuck. I'm the lucky one. This time it aint the sick manager but UGLY colleague. This woman has a mouth that resembles the universe. Each day, she will bitch on the manager who she think is LOUSY and COWARD. However, what contradicts me greatly was she regard him as CLOSE and GOOD FRIENDS. Oh yes, She cant keep a secret. So many secrets were being leaked out because of her and she just push all the blame to others.Smart Move! She was extremely sarcastic to me during my days with the company so i dont intend to spare her from here.

For your Information,

She's in workforce for 9 LONG years and is still holding on to a UOB supplementary card. What a shame. Oh no. Its great. Because you need not file your income tax as your salary is way too low. Also, Given your low salary, im afraid you might cause bad debts to the bank. BOOO. how sad. You love to criticise peoples' kids as animal and call them ugly. Not afraid of what goes around comes around? Better dont let karma catch your baby boy and SHOWER him with red ugly acnes on his face in future. WAIT! i dont think you should blame karma. Blame on your bad genes instead. awwww.

Oh lastly, (WORST VILLIAN)

I've met a lousy boyfriend as well. I do not wish to list down all the bad things he did to me as its way too much. WAY TO MUCH TO BE LISTED HERE. To summarise everything, i think my only wish for him is to fucking get knockdown by cars or lorry. Make sure he stay bedridden or turn into a vegetable. If he ever met any plane crash that help him die instantly will be awesome. WISH U WERE DEAD. you dumb FUCKER.

Anyway,

Chinese new year is around the corner. May all these villians leave my world and all the good people start pouring in.

Jojo

P/s: Love you very much my dear boyfriend

No comments: