Tuesday, 2 February 2010

My incredible boyfriend

HAAA!

Fuck Taman Jurong's birds. Their body clock must have gone harewire that they keep chipping non stop since 5am instead of the usual 7am in the morning. So annoying can!Make me wake up early in the morning thinking that its 7am.GRRRR.

Boyfriend,

I know the pain are unbearable as i could see your painful expression when you try to toss and turn in the night. Get well soon!

Despite that, You still wake up early and cook me scrambled egg.
Thank you sweetie.

Thank you for being such a sweet and lovely person
Thank you for always been there for me
Thank you for fetching me home even though you're tired
Thank you for feeding me with my all favourite food
Thank you for treating my family like your own
Thank you for correcting me when i did something dumb
Thank you for being patience even when im grumpy
ETC..
Thousands and Millions of thank you is not enough.

You will always be my baby

Jojo

P/s: Love you my darling. =)

No comments: