Thursday, 15 July 2010

LIAR, TIME WASTING, INEFFICIENT !

Some irritating aunty just happens to piss me off so bad that i think im gonna blog a second post

Everyone was aware that I was selected to be one of the model for the E*****X event thingy. I didnt really want to do it and is willing to give it a try on the account of my future mother in law.

In the beginning, i was told that they will custom made clothing which could be a gown or whatever shit style for everyone according to some themes. That promises never came true ( LIES 1)

Next, they started to examine bodies and come out with shit like apply their very own product such as the slimming gel and you will slim down. Holy NO!. I dont believe in crap like this. I only see exercising and working out as the healthier way of slimming. You guys are just being plain lazy and self deceiving by putting a slimming mirror in the toilet! Thats a TOTAL BULLSHIT. (LIES 2)

Thats not all, They talk about those catwalk classes and guess what? It wasnt even conducted by professionals! I even tell myself that heng got professional to help me up but i was wrong! they get some old still wanna be hot aunty to come and teach us. A Non Professional ones! (LIES 3)

Let me tell you what we did for the first lesson! all she said was
Pose whatever you feel that is comfortable (What)?.
Pose like you are wild! (What)?
Pose like an angel (What)?

And the poses she come out with? SUCK BIG TIME!

Im sorry, i dont have the same sentimental!

I would have probably think of you guys making us posing like sluts, whores and bitches waiting to be fucked! Im not a slut, bitch or whore. I'm josephine and thats me!

Frankly,  I learnt nothing throughout the lesson! I even sacrifice 5 Rmit night class lessons for the modeling that turns out to be a nightmare!. Despite that, I still have to pay for my school fees and it is $3980.45 SINGAPORE DOLLARS per semester. Excuse me! So what do i get? Just some free bras and thights which i dont even fancy coz it is not even as comfortable as triumph ones!

MAN. I ADORE TRIUMPH BRA!

THIS IS WHAT I CALL TRIUMPH BRA


















And this is what you offer



















BORING TO THE MAX!

We have to specially buy a grey colour high heels for the event. TAKE NOTE ON THE SPECIALLY!. coz We just have to wear it once and rid it. YAY. (WASTED 1)

We have to look out for accessories that suit our outfit, that is A BRA AND THIGHTS. We also wear those shit once! (WASTED 2)

I'm responsible enough to come on time every for single session but there are always people who are horribly late or they will just skip and left 4 people for the rehearsal. NOW THAT IS WASTING MY TIME ( TOTALLY FUCKING WASTED 3)

Dont come and talk to me about being responsible and it is all about the show whether i will ruin it or not. Not happy i can always withdraw without obligation. Not happy you can blacklist me coz i cant be bothered by a peanut company like yours. I had enough with the nonsense which the company is offering and NO im not even impressed by your products. KTHXBYE! Before that _|_ to your company!

Jojo

No comments: