Wednesday, 14 July 2010

When boy meets girl

Boy meets girl
They both get together
Time goes by,
They both grow wise
Time moves on,
The both hang on
Time to Fly,
They both break up and move along

























Is it so hard to resist temptation?
Isnt it stupid to look at the pay off in short run?
Why is everyone so impatient towards the outcome in long run?
Why human just cant wait to see the sun after the rain?



















If that shit gonna happens to me. I might not only spray the Car





















Im also gonna burn it


















And Burn you alive



















Dont mess with a Bitchy Pussy like me. You wont get to enjoy the rest of your life either.



















MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. EVIL* ONE

Jojo

P/s: For now, I still love my Boyfriend Tyee. =) Dont even try to dig your own grave! MUAHAHA

No comments: