Wednesday, 21 July 2010

SPOILT KIDS!

I guess i have lotsa of problems with the behaviour of some people.

And guess what? I detest Spoil brat THE MOST!
























If that monkey was my kid, he gonna get hell from me!
I will make sure he remember that mistake for life.


















Coz I waste no time and whack him up like Zorro!


Im not trying to talk about how good i'm in educating kid nor am i even married. But i do know that if you overly pampered your kids and show favouritism in the family, then im very sure that 40 years down the road you gonna find youself living in the old folks home. Thats the cruel truth!
























If i ever see that mother bird again,


















I will make sure im gonna KILL IT, COOK IT AND EAT IT! FINGER LICKING GOOD YEAH



Come on guys, I know how you feel especially when you were once heavily pregnant with them for 9 months and finally your baby is out to see the world after so many hours of pain and risks in the labour ward. But do take note that if you did not shape your kids properly the consequences gonna be 
  

Threatening you as if you owe them for a living!

Let them be what they wanna be and thats how fugly they look!

Mixing with the wrong group of people and gotten themselves into huge trouble. Do you think money can salvage everything?


No You cant. People gonna look at them like a mentally disabled!

Because they cant do things correct in reality. You are not helping them my dear. But instead, you are screwing them up by pampering and giving them whatever they want in life.



And we all hate useless bum! Go think about it. Do you want your kids to be the public common enemy??

Why not do something that are more value added instead?

Jojo

P/s: I love boyfriend tyee!. but you suck sometimes _|_ =) MUHAHAHHA

No comments: