Saturday, 10 July 2010

MY BF TYEE

I'm horrible.!

Because i don't pose and behave like a woman at all! I just cant bring myself to do something which i wouldn't do usually! I dunno why my boyfriend accept me as a girlfriend when i have tonnes of stuffs to change! From the amount of vulgarities that comes out from my evil mouth to uncountable dirty talks. I know i can never behave like some high society people who have etiquette in whatever they do. I'm who i'm. I love myself to be fun loving and direct. I don't hide my feelings and i will show black face or ill attitude if you ever push me further. My boyfriend finds me a little petty sometimes.I don't deny. I just dislike people who yell at me as though I'm deaf. I dislike proud people who thinks that they own the world. I dislike people who behave like a loser. I dislike people who try very hard to compete with me. I dislike people who correct my way of lead life. Coz i have my own sets of thinking. At the end of the day, the same shit will still be decided by me. Your few cents worth of opinions or craps might be forgotten as fast as the time it got into my brain. To be exact, I'm stubborn! Extremely hot-headed! To cut things short, my boyfriend gonna get some hell from me someday. HAHAHA! Okay, i'm sorry if i have been KPKB too much when you yelled at me to clear the plates coz you were too kan jiong over your school's security guard coming over to take down your carplate number this morning! I know you didn't mean it. Plus, you did apologized shortly after. So i decided not to torture you with my ice queen temper. HAHA. I hope you didn't shit your pants! LOL!


However, Darling! like what i always say, you will always be the best boyfriend in this whole wide world! I love those laughing moments and shit stuffs that we did together. Everyday just seem to be a fruitful one whenever you are around!. I'm so looking forward to see you and please GO EXERCISE WITH ME CAN?  We can do some Wrestling! You can be Undertaker and i can be Rob Van Dam! I so wanna five star frog splash you! HAHAHA. Okay. im about to end this. But before that, I just gonna say I love my boyfriend very much =)
























Jojo

P/s:  If a man gives you hell everyday, please do not hesitate to leave him. If that man makes you yearn for more, then think otherwise.=) 

No comments: