Monday, 11 August 2008

I know i'm fat. I need time. You loser. LOL

Stop Dieting and start exercising

I'm Getting sick of people emphasizing that i've put on weight over the months.Even the fucking trim eye brow aunty laugh at me, asking me why am i so fat now.Fuck.I find that pretty rude and coz i desperately need her service at that moment therefore i just let the matter rest and act blur about it. But frankly, this is not her first time criticising customer. The minute she on the light and start to scan through your face, She goes "Look at ur dark rings, Look at ur blemish,Look at this and that" as if you're a freak.Motherfuck!I'm there for eye brow trimming and not asking for any facial related shit!So don't come and act smart by stirring my feelings and trying every ways and means to make me paranoid about myself.You and ur basic equipment aint helping much either.Seriously, I dont see her dark ring any better than mine. And it wasnt fair coz she got her fucking makeup on and oh yeah, she even boost about her fake lashes.LOL.Only poor whore does that. Plus, I dont see her pretty at all while her actions make me feel that she is trying VERY HARD to BE like a singaporean when in fact is one god damn fucking malaysian.I'm Done! LOSER


But anyway,I've decided to get my butt off the chair this time round and do some exercises.Here's what i did for the entire noon! i went for a Hot afternoon badminton game with my maid,cousin and cousin's friend.Though my maid suck at badminton but i bet she enjoyed herself alot!And that's not all, My cousins and i went on for the 4km Jog from Lakeside Park to Chinese garden.Its a good run and i'm gonna carry on and on and on and on till i am aneroxic.

I've promised to show you the best in me and everything. I mean it then i mean it now.Goodnight people.

Jojo

No comments: