Wednesday, 6 August 2008

Just Breathe

Lost Count day of dieting

Woke up in the noon with my both eyes red and extremely itchy.The idea of going to work is sick. Like i say. Another day, Just breathe.

I thought

You called up in the middle of the night, Using all your might to explain all the hidden reasons which we both once overlooked. I agreed that i wasnt a good lover in the beginning and tend to keep things to myself as i thought that certain issues are best to be left unsaid. Indeed, "I thought" could have killed our relationship or any other aspects in life.I remember my supervisor at Supreme Court once talk to me openly on his work aspects. "There is no maybe, I thought or might be, I Say I want a Certain answer and its whether you understand or not. Yes or No ". You see, this applies to both work and life. You can never get away with some stupid guessing coz the same shit will still happen again and again. Affecting our competency and the people around us.

I'm in the midst of learning to be a better person. I hate to lie because people will never forget once you start to use it. Just when i was about to move on with a changed heart and soul, those problems which i've once get away came back and hit me real hard. I'm working very hard to create a win-win Situation.But somehow, Reality told me it's impossible. Frankly, I don't care and i believe i can do. So just move it.

Jojo

I'm Not Superwoman

No comments: