Sunday, 24 August 2008

Suddenly You see the light to success.

Even if the world leaves you behind, Your family will always stand by your side. It took me so much pain to understand such a simple logic. My sis was right.

He was right. But i refused to listen.
She was right. But i let it slip out of my mind.

Now that the mess is here. I have to clean it.

Its all right to show my grieves
Its all right if the world is laughing at my joke.
I'm learning from my mistake and starting afresh.
I'm ready to face the world once more and
I want to lead life my way.
Thou its been umpteens time.
but to this day,I've decided to move on.

I promise not to let myself down

Jojo

"You might be laughing and smiling thinking that i deserve it.
Well, I'm happy to make the mistake because it makes me stronger".

Plus. You know who you are.

No comments: