Friday, 15 August 2008

Screw up people. Hatred

I have alot in mind and its impossible to put each and every single issue down in words. If only I am a memory stick, I hope you can use a card reader to read every single shit inside my head.


I know i might sound like a loser to many of you. But people I really feel very sad for myself.I Couldnt make myself stand as strong as what i'm used to after this attachment. I feel very negative about everything and i am already labeling myself Useless. I don't know what had happened during these period but there seems to be a disorder. And i suspect that's mild depression. I hope i could blame someone and that person will definitely be my attachment supervisor. You people wont know how much hell my partner and i have been through. From mocking to insulting us openly. If he is a good supervior, he wouldn't have gone to another department and badmouth colleagues from other departments. He wasnt as popular as what you see on the surface!On our last day of work, People came up to us and told us things like "Its been hard on you to work under that kind of boss" Some even named him as "evil godfather". To sum up all, He's a Jerk next door.

In the end, I didnt score well for my attachment even my final report screw up. But i've learnt alot for the last 5 months.My conclusion is: If you able not able to work with your boss, Please kindly quit and work with someone who u are comfortable with. My peers are lucky enough to meet good bosses who goes easy on them. But its all right. They have not meet the screw up ones in reality. Many more will come. And i hope i will be more successful than my supervisor.

Jojo

No comments: