Wednesday, 20 August 2008

Like human do

Comfortable life~

I have decided to quit my job at sunglass hut and lead a more comfortable life with my family and friends. I'm in the midst of building up my self-esteem.Sure it does improve my life compared to those days.No more trying nor doubting. Do it and the outcome will prove it all. Last semester is on the way and its just another half year before heading back to those hectic life AGAIN. Back to the kind of life where i have to face monday blue,decide what to wear in the morning,squeeze into a train that's filled with different races of people, looking forward to lunchtime and Head home on time. Nothing special and thats something typical.

Procrastinate stress and let tomorrow take care of it

For now, Just be happy.

Jojo

No comments: